Painting the Des Moines area for 10 years
We have a combined 30 years experience in residential, commercial, and industrial painting.
The primary focus of Iowa Painting Pros is treating our customers with respect, integrity and providing clear communication. The painting industry is full of contractors ranging from independent contractors to large scale companies, and we fall right in the middle.
We provide a professional service with the speed and organization that you would expect from any large company, but with the customer service and support of a small company that will tend to your individual needs. We attain most of our work through our reputation for customer care, attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond. Making certain any single customer of Iowa Painting Pros is 110% satisfied is the foundation of our entire business.
Insurance and Warranty
We maintain a $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy on all individuals working on your home. With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid any injuries on the jobsite. In over ten years of business, we have not had a single claim for a job related injury. But, In the event of anything issues during process of the job, or any injuries that may occur, our insurance policy will cover any accidents that arise.
(Policy Holder: Pro Team Insurance of Winterset, Iowa.)
- All our work is covered by an all-inclusive 2-year warranty. If any work on your home is not performed properly, you can be certain any related problems will arise within the first 2 years.
- We warranty quality work. That means we require a full power wash, all the necessary prep work, and quality materials for us to be able to ensure our 2 year warranty. If a company cuts corners, you may save money in the short term, but it will certainly cost more in the long term in both time and capital.
- You can expect any of our paint jobs to last 5-7 years.
- We promise to maintain thorough communication throughout your painting process. This includes everything from scheduling your estimate, to choosing your colors and setting up your start date, to keeping you updated prior to and throughout the job.
- Quality prep work and materials
- We keep quality our focus. A detailed written agreement will outline the quality of products and prep work that will be included on the price of our contract. We honor these agreements, to fulfill on all the prep work, and to use the quality materials that you choose. We stand by our work!
We promise to keep the jobsite clean. This includes using drop sheets around the home, masking off the home properly, and cleaning up at the end of the day. Any drips or messes will be cleaned up before completion of the job.
A final walk around will be done prior to collecting a final payment to ensure your satisfaction with the work done on your home.
1. Get a free estimate: To book a spot in our schedule, we require a 25% deposit and authorization to do the work on your home.
2. Within one week of the signing the contract, customers will receive a phone call from our production manager to discuss the colors and to schedule a start date. During this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home.
3. 0-4 weeks before the start date, test patches may be done to ensure you like your color selection. At this point we will also provide anything you need for approval from a HOA.
4. The week leading up to the job you can expect communication to keep you updated on the estimated start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
5. Before starting the painting process, the home will be power washed.
6. During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day, finish each day, and if we need to make any changes to work with your schedule. We will be available to you daily for any questions regarding the progress of the job and any concerns you might have so we can address them immediately.
7. At the end of the job, we’ll take you around the house to do any last touch ups before we ask for a final payment. We would also appreciate it if you would fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you, so we many continually improve to offer an exceptional service. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We also appreciate any referrals or a references to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.